Mergers & Acquisitions for owner-led companies
Industrials | Renewables | Tech | Finance
“Jonas has wise and discerning advices on complicated issues.”
stockholm-based m&a advisor (mergers & acquisitions):
Mergers & Acquisitions
for owner-lead companies
the milestone growth model
- EUR 8+ billion of personal M&A transaction experience.
- M&A preparation, strategy, business cases, negotiations, post-M&A.
- Based in Stockholm, Sweden, and advise entrepreneurs and investors all over Sweden and parts of westen Europe.
M&A (Mergers & Acquisition)
M&A, or Mergers & Acquisition, is an investment banking term that summarize the following services:
- Equity fundraising from private, institutional or public investors.
- Buying or selling a company, or parts of it.
- Business combinations, or mergers, of two companies.
- To include or exclude a co-owner in the company.
- Share incentive programs for key employees, management teams and Board Members.
I’m based in Stockholm, Sweden, and advise entrepreneurs and investors all over Sweden and parts of western Europe.
Fields of expertise
Based in Stockholm I’m often in Göteborg, Mälardalen or Småland to discuss M&A.
Timing and tactical preparation thinking ahead, is important. Not least if you target venture capital investors. You do not want to find yourself with too much dilution of your control.
These can be transformative. A new business line, improved technology, or a new market entry. Acquisitions can also be pragmatic targetting specific competences or products.
Not as common as acquisitions, and culturally more complicated, but opportunities sometimes arise. I’m happy to advise having done the largest German-Swedish merger.
An acquisition or merger is one thing. Far more complexed is the post M&A process to make the outcome as smooth and successful as planned. Many fail. I can help you succeed.
Exit or divestments
Sometimes a business unit needs far more and different attention than the rest of the company. Or the founder’s come to conclusion to exit. That’s when a divestment is contemplated.
Co-owners and share incentives
A complexed and sensitive topic to many founder’s. Nevertheless there are widely used and effective structures one can use.